Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My twilight zone

(Photo has nothing to do with subject.)
My room seems to have acquired a twilight zone recently. Since last Thursday, I've been looking for a set of candy toys I bought for a friend, without luck. There aren't that many places for it to hide, yet I can't find it!

Then 2 days ago, it happened right in front of my eyes. Chewing gum is a fabulous cleaner for files and sand paper. (Don't worry, I wash it after use. It's not gross.) I was sanding some Pinky parts and as usual, used a piece of that to pick up the bits. One moment I was using it, then the next moment I reached for it, it wasn't there anymore! OK it's a piece of gum after all and will stick to whatever. But I've looked everywhere and still can't find it! Could someone please explain?

No comments: