Monday, May 12, 2008

Ate too much

Since my dad is disgustingly stubborn, we haven't been able to eat anything but Chinese food. And every time out of town relatives come visit, we end up eating out too much. Way too much. And he always looses control on eating. Sigh... My cousin acts like "the good guy" and urges him to eat more and freely, but if anything ever goes wrong, like a stroke or something, who will have to take care of him? It won't be her, I'm 100% sure. So don't impose unnecessary risk on us.

Went to Richmond to complete some shopping and couldn't go to to Granville Island. Oh well. The milk tea won. My uncle lost his way and our 15-minute trip turn into 40. Why, why does he hate stopping at traffic lights so much? He would rather go into small streets and meanders at a much lower speed than to wait at traffic lights. (And he thinks this is much faster and he's super smart by doing that.) I'm thankful for the ride, but all these turning around and around made me carsick.

The lack of sleep makes me grumpy too. Sorry if I sound mean. Can't help it.

No comments: