Friday, May 09, 2008

Ferrero Prestige

Got it for Valentine's Day. (Yup, this is a stocked-up report. Wrote it late, and published even later.) Wow~ all I've ever gotten on this day was cards. This heart-shape box is so cool! Thanks~! (^_^) Then I realized I've never tried the silver and the brown ones. Should do a report.

Silver = coconut:
I haven't been a big fan of coconut ever. But this one changed my mind. It's actually surprisingly good! The size is the smallest among the 3 probably because of it's complicated structure. There's a wafer disk as base, with some kind of nut in the center. Outside the creamy filling is a coat of white chocolate and then coconut shavings. On top of all that, a blob of white chocolate, probably for decoration. The taste is dense, sweet but not too sweet. Most of all, fruity. It brings out the good side of coconut. I think the reason why I don't like coconut is the texture. Here, the shavings are fine enough and not too fibrous.

Brown = dark chocolate:
Quite strong, but not too heavy. Yup, it radiates dark chocolate. As usual, there's a nut in the center. Instead of a wafer shell, it's got chocolate bits(?) which makes it crunchy.

Gold = Ferrero Rocher Regular:
No need to say more. One of my favorite! They've got the proportion of ingredient, texture and taste perfect. And it's good stuff too, because it's not addictive like the peanut butter cup. Usually when it's addictive, there's a lot of bad stuff in it.

No comments: