Thursday, May 22, 2008

Marble Pocky: Rum Raisin

It actually smells and tastes like rum raisin ice-cream! (Sorry, the only other rum raisin I know is ice-cream.) Again, the chocolate strips are just for decoration. At times it's a bit too sweet, and then the next moment it's fine. Kind of weird. It sits right on the edge of being "too sweet". I know I'm probably writing the same thing over and over again, but $2.39 for just 12 sticks is too expensive. And it's not so good that I must buy another box. One is enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a customized box or a real one?

I can't imagine Glico putting fake-customized-pink-hearts on its packaging, but this has happended on other products (but american or european ones).

MC said...

It's real. If you look at the caramel marble Pocky from 2 posts ago, it's exactly the same graphic with different colour.