Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gross food?

From Top 10 things you don't want in your Oven

The "century egg" is not moldy. The colour and texture are the result of chemical reactions. And I think they only use duck eggs, not chicken or quail. (Or is it goose eggs?) Yup, although not often, I've been eating that since I was a kid. It's not stinky either. I've eaten sea cucumber too. It's considered a delicacy in Chinese cuisine.

A friend of my cousin ate roasted guinea pig on a trip to... I forgot where. My next door neighbour had a huge bottle of baby mice wine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm used to eating those as well as a kid. Being Chinese American helps. xD But I normally order it with porridge/jook at dim sum restaurants.

But on your entries, there are sure a lot of pocky I've never seen before! I have to check them out when I'm in Japan next time, I only went to the convenience stores.

Been awhile since I posted anything new, however, I've collected more nendoroids xD I wanted you to take a look. But it's sure getting costly.

Anonymous said...

Funny enough I forget the link x-x;; Dumb javascript settings.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7352/nendoroidlineupam7.jpg

And a funny image with my figma!

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8420/dsc0292fd7zq4.jpg

MC said...

My oh my! All those Nendoroids must have cost you a fortune! Cool photos too! Thanks for showing. You should post them on your blog!

The trading figure type mini Nendoroid's heads seem to fit onto Pinky bodies. But there hasn't been a character that I must have. So, still staying away.

As to Pocky, I think there are online stores in the States that sell the wacky flavours. Might worth a search?