Friday, November 14, 2008

Dentures

My dad forgot to remove his dentures last night again. It happened before. I'm usually the last one to go to bed, so I can tell by looking at his mug to see if his dentures are soaking in there. My mom found out during lunch. Turn out he didn't brush at all before bed time either. My mom had to tell him to brush right there, at that very moment, otherwise he forgets again. Sigh... and his peeing progress at the hospital yesterday is fake. He still leaves a puddle in front of the toilet and stinks the hell out of the whole house. How can I not get depressed?

Here's another reason that makes me want to kill myself. The photo is part of a mountain of junk on his "desk". He goes around the back alley and picks up junk from the our block's houses on garbage collection day. Makes our house smells like a junk yard.

No comments: