Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gross

Took dad to his appointment (with an exam) again. Yeah, I know having someone poke a camera inside your dick is probably horrible, but I'm more traumatized by the sight of him on the bench with legs spread like a women giving birth. I'm the translator, so I can't escape. Managed to avoid the exam part, but between helping him into position and the doctor began, I couldn't avoid seeing "it". Not a pleasant sight at all. Gross, actually, really really gross. Made me want to throw up.

He didn't even attempt to cover himself up. He grabbed the huge paper towel sheet high up, which defeats its purpose. His lower body was all hanging out. Mom also didn't care to cover him up either. As if they wanted me to see on purpose. Sigh... if you want to expose yourself, do it somewhere else. Don't do it to me. I don't want to see any of that. I don't wan to have anything to do with that. It's traumatic. It's sexual harassment.

Now I'm depressed.

I went to art college for 4 years and did tons of life drawings. It's not that I haven't seen naked men. But dad was exceptionally, unacceptably gross.

No comments: