Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dinner

Sending my dad to stay with my brother's gang seems to be stressful for them both. But no one can take care of him while my mom and I are gone.

What am I going to do with the camera? Take the Coolpix with a better quality but dying battery, and only 3 megapix? Or the Cyber-shot which is perfect except for blurry pictures? Will I need the netbook? Will I be able to carry this piece of extra equipment?

Still need to write tons of e-mail which is the number one most time-consuming thing. (T_T)

Telus came to install TV today. Took 3.5 hours. We don't want a hole to be drilled in the wall, so the technician turn my internet into a wireless connection. (Now that I think of it, was that adapter free? He also replaced the modem.) When the guy left, everything was working fine. Then I closed all applications and set the computer to stand by before going out for dinner. Came back and I lost internet connection! Struggled for hours with no luck. Turns out the adapter isn't always connected even if it says so. Relogging in is the solution. Thanks Andrew for the help! You saved my day!

No comments: