Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anime Evolution 2007 (1)

Went up to SFU to meet the flea market table owner, plus register. Ended up not registering because... well, it's a little complicated. We... can't communicate too well. Plus, I want to make sure I'm well enough to go before paying the $40.

Nevertheless, got the program booklet. Their official site still doesn't show the schedule. Unbelievable. And I'm extremely shocked at how fast time flies! Didn't even get half the stuff I want to get done today! And now I'll have to prepare the stuff to sell at the flea market. Meanwhile my cold maybe better today after the 10-hour sleep. Feeling less tired, but there's a constant headache around the eye sockets and the top of the neck. Shoulders are really tight too. Nose is as stuffy as yesterday. Well, tonight won't be a sleep-well night. I wonder if I can get through tomorrow. Even so, will I be well enough for the rest of the convention? Sigh...

So, here's the program.



Argh!! Didn't know they have a dance party tonight! Guess I miss it on the web site. So the activities started before the opening ceremony? Then what's the meaning of an opening ceremony? Hmm...

No comments: