Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Anime Evolution 2007 (5)

Some after thoughts...

I'm soooo glad I came home alive. Looking back, perhaps I shouldn't have gone.
  1. I was sick with a cold.
  2. Sleep and food deprived. (Only got 1 hour sleep the night before, preparing for the flea market. Never recovered.)
  3. I had to manage the flea market table alone. (And I got about $20 worth of stuff stolen.)
  4. There weren't any programming that I reeeeally wanna see.
On the other hand,
  1. I really need to sell stuff at the flea market.
  2. This might be the last chance to see FMA cosplay.
  3. Should support the local event.
  4. Might open some new doors.
Well, I guess at the end I'm happy that I went. Next year, if possible, I wouldn't mind trying the artist alley. I'd like to share a table. Anybody interested? (^_^)

No comments: