Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Flu? Cold?

Hmm... not good. Not good.
This has to be a cold. Sore throat → stuffy nose → cough → tiredness → neck ache → headache → feverish. What else can it be? Both of my parents are coughing. All of us took the flu shot last Christmas. Is it wearing off? Or is this something new? I truly hope I can still go to AE2007 this weekend. Because I don't know if I can go next year. (T_T)

(Again, this Pinky picture was taken quite a while ago, and has nothing to do with today's subject.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AE2007 : What do you mean ?
With Google, I found lot of AE 2007, even in France :)

MC said...

That's Anime Evolution 2007. http://www.animeevolution.com/
It's an annual anime convention held at Simon Fraser University. This is my second time. (^_^)