Friday, April 15, 2011

Chiropractor

Couldn't get up. Had to wash my hair (it was gross). Was already, then discovered a puddle of dad's pee on the floor. Had to clean up. Sucks. (T_T) Ended up late for over an hour. (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

Then there was an accident at Cambie and 16th which put traffic to a halt. Took forever to go that half-a-block. Plus, watching the parking spaces being taken, I was cursing the whole world. (T_T) Luckily, someone happened to leave so I managed to get a spot. Thanks...

Was going to take a walk to down to Broadway but it started raining. So I went home. My condition was really bad before treatment. Made a huge difference even as I drove away.

Some cleanup and some coupon-hunting for tomorrow. Joann's in-store coupons are so hard to find! My printer stopped working so I e-mail a copy to brother and asked him to print it out. Only got less then 3 hours sleep...

No comments: