Monday, April 18, 2011

Passport (1)

A set of Nutella sample came through the mail. 2 portions. Wow... I'm impressed. That's quite a generous sample!

Thought I could use the simplified form, but noooo~ my passport has expired past the time limit. Had to get another one from the post office. Ended up printing the online one since it looks more up-to-date. Printer still misbehaves. Thanks A for helping me fix it. I would never have realized plugging into a different USB port screws things up. (Thanks to having to bring the tower to A last time and needed to disconnect everything.) Took the photo too, so the walk wasn't wasted. Will need to apply in person tomorrow. Not much time left.

The photo lab has a half-price sale that ends in 3 days. Finally finished off L's picture because of that. Geese... I'm so cheap... (T_T) Can't help it when funds are low, though. (T_T) Didn't get to write any Japanese mail again... (>_<;)

2 days in a roll, dad peed on his dining chair. Not leaked, but fully peed. This is so bad. I can't believe he still refuses to wear diapers! Keeps giving us the "umm" response while doing completely opposite things. How come he behaves so normally with visiting guests? I'm sure he's toying with us. He must hate us or something. (T_T)

No comments: