Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lay's chips betrayal

4th bag... Hope this is the last of my current chips craving... Something's wrong with me...

I've trusted Lay's chips because its ingredient list contains only 3 items, and nothing I can't pronounce. Today I looked again and notices in horror that "sunflower oil" has changed into "vegetable oil"!!!! Is this the new type of hydrogenated transfat?!?!?! Why can't they state clearly what kind of oil it is?!?!?! OMG I will not buy another bag of Lays' chips anymore!!!!!! (T_T)

Weather's been bad. Took me an hour to get out of bed. Late last night there was hail. Then it's been raining all day. My back feels horrible. First from lifting those computers, then the weather. My whole back especially the hips are totally frozen. Can't feel any touch from shoulders to mid-back. I also seem to be compressed vertically this time. Numb, just numb... Can't think either. It's been bad since Monday, but today is the worst!

Eat-out day with brother's gang, but it's too much trouble to prepare dad to go out in this weather, so brother brought take-out Chinese food. I think it works better this way too, as mom pointed out that dad usually go crazy at night on the days he's been out. (Like tearing up diapers, wouldn't sleep, and refusing to cooperate.) However, even without going out, he left a puddle of pee in front of the kitchen sink again, like yesterday. Super gross! Yuck yuck yuck yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: