Friday, April 08, 2011

Computer crisis (1)

The second-last Etsy order finally arrived after a month! They wrote my address wrong. No wonder. Just when I was about to leave a positive rating, I found one of the watch cases is broken! Aaaaarrrgghh!!!!! (T_T) Sigh... oh well, I'm still glad that the package wasn't lost or stolen. Hope they'll replace that broken one.

Also e-mailed the other seller about my last order that took a month. It's local, so there's no way it should take that long. And the status is still at "paid", not "shipped". I really hate having to deal with such situations because I always get a feeling that it's not gonna turn out well. (T_T) But why? Am I just negative? I do have bad experience before and I think my worries are valid.

Went to Zellers to stock up on toilet paper. With dad's wasteful habit, we go through a roll a day. I only got 4 packs and should go back to get some more maybe tomorrow.

All of a sudden my computer stalled. It still runs but stalls so badly it's close to impossible to do anything. Would it be that latest fake virus scan hijack? But my anti-virus picked it up and took care of it right away! Taking no chance, I performed a defragment, rebooted, and did a full scan. It was pretty much the same. Then I realized I haven't backed up for months! (Panic!) And quickly saved to the external drive which haven't even been turn on for months. 4 GB took about 30 minutes to copy. It couldn't be right! Something's definitely wrong!

Meanwhile worked on Pinkys but didn't go very far. I suppose I need solid 2-part putty (forgot its name). I only have the toothpaste type. It keeps falling off. (T_T) A waste of time and putty. (T_T)

No comments: