Friday, April 29, 2011

Late sakura

The very very last Etsy package finally arrived. It's a replacement for a broken watch case. Seems like they took extra caution and used extra bubble wrap so it would arrive undamaged. Cool! However, it's not the same type as the broken one! Awwwwww! Although it's not exactly what I want, it is a more expensive type. It's too much hassle to keep going back and forth, so I'd settle with that. Looking at how my case is dealt with, this seller seems fair and honest to me. I was a little worried to see the negative feed-backs of non-deliveries before I order. Now I do believe most must have been simply typo on the mailing address like mine (which took a month to arrive). At the end, I got my stuff despite taking almost 2 months. They deserve a positive feedback.

Took a walk to the bank, and found some late-blooming sakura trees. Last year everything was gone by mid-April. This year, it's still cold at the end of April. I guess that must be why.

Maya struggle continues... (>_<;)

No comments: