Friday, April 15, 2011

Dream

Why do I tend to remember the dreams only when I fall back asleep?

I was in a waiting room (?) of a church-like building. The walls were all wood paneled. Apparently I was someone else (not me), and meeting the family of (someone else's) dad's second wife. (Well... perhaps I don't believe my dad has the capacity to cheat.) That woman was very rude. They occupied the sofa area (living room?) and squeeze my group to the table and chair (kitchen?) area. She also refuse to even talk to or look at us.

Hours pasted, the other group left. We were preparing to leave too. I looked at a black-and-white guinea pig (somehow it seemed to belong to us). It was tiny, only the size of my thumb. It was not confined, on top of a counter and eating coarse whey or something. It's poop was as tiny as caterpillar's poop. There was a light brown bunny or another guinea pig on a lower cage (fish tank actually). I tried to transfer the tiny one there so it won't be so lonely. It jumped into my collar and down my sweater. Then I notice it's size became like a normal adult guinea pig. I lifted my sweater and boom! There came 3 other full size guinea pigs of various colour!!!!!!! I put them all into the fish tank.

The scene changed slightly and the fish tank of guinea pigs was in the middle of the living room area, still in the church, though. Mom came to take a look at the pigs, and I explained to her that removing a certain part of the brain resets the age and size of the animal. (WTF?!?!?!) That tiny one was the experiment.

The scene changed again. It was like 7 AM and I was watching Madoka on TV (it's just sitting on the floor) in a hallway on the second floor of a huge household. So huge, it felt like a hotel. White walls white railings, carpet was kink of... dusty rose. Then a man... (felt like some kine of distant relatives from mainland China?) got up and I had to go back to my family's room to continue watching TV. Everyone seem to be guests of this huge household. There were more to this segment but I forgot.

Scene changed again. I was in a concert hall, a few rolls from the stage to the left. A rock band was singing FMA theme songs in extremely rock arrangement. Someone dressed as Oscar in ROV came from backstage and went into the audience seating. There was another such person in white costume too. W was there, on my right. He wanted coffee. I told him there's a free beverage machine a few rolls behind us. He went looking for it. I wanted juice, so I fallowed him shortly and took a peek into the backstage. (The area was kinda open and you can see right through.) The stage was dark (of course) but behind a door at the back you can see a brightly lit room or something.

A guy beat W to the machine. They both wanted coffee. I told W that A said this machine makes really good coffee. (WTF?!?!?!) But the guy in front screwed up, and the water was pouring furiously away in the back of the machine. They tried to fix it and fiddled with the buttons. The water then went down the drain, then the drain partially closed and forced the water to back up. Instantly created a high pressure fountain that lifted the top panel (?) up 8 feet or so. They were both shocked, but still trying the buttons. Then it activated some kind of alarm and sprinkler system in the hallway. A staff finally showed up and fixed the machine. They got their coffee. I got some juice.

Then W and I left. On my way out, that beverage machine was operated by a chef demonstrating how to cook hamburger. It turn into a mini kitchen. He was just starting to cook so we didn't get any free sample. Smelled and looked really good though. (I must be hungry???) We left the hall and went into a high-tech yet art nouveau looking walkway. We were on the 5th or 6th floor. There was a huge atrium. Along the side of the walkway there were desks. Somehow I knew the building was a culinary school and those desks belong to students. Some had interested potted plants (herbs).

Then that was it... I'm late for my chiropractor appointment. At least most part of the dream was bright.

No comments: