Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dinner

Sis-in-law seems to be starting a cold, so brother alone took us to see dad. (Actually he drove us. I should have driven.) The girls stayed home too. First time to ride in his new car. I think he chose well.

Mom brought dad sliced apples. He ate them without his dentures! How did he do that??? If mom hadn't notice, he would have eaten all of them without dentures. And of course, the floor was spotted with his spit, and his bed wet with his pee... Sigh... (T_T)

We ate dinner near brother's place with the girls. Sis-in-law stayed home and ate left-overs from lunch. Played with the Guinea pigs for a little bit after dinner. Sis-in-law showed us the new pressure cooker.

Wrote some mail, and then tried to view my credit card bill online. Kept entering the wrong password and my account is lock!!!!! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!! Sucks!!!!!! Sigh... it has to be this way, doesn't it? I can't even complain. The only thing to blame is my brain. Not feeling well, it must be the weather. Forecast says snow sometime this week. I agree.

No comments: