Sunday, March 28, 2010

2nd day

With no sleep, I shouldn't drive, and the guys didn't want me to either. No objection from me. I welcome the help. I was in a high state... and not really functional. (T_T)

The motel provides a free continental breakfast. We ate, and were on our way to Tulalip. Halfway there we came across a brand new looking mall with a Walmart. I got my face wash and white stripe, yay!!

Forgot what time we arrived at the Premium Outlet, but I think it was just before lunch. Both A and S got some stuff. If A didn't buy me those Jocky panties, I would have left completed empty-handed. Thanks!

Again, lunch at a restaurant was out. Sorry S! We ended up eating in the food court with pitiful selection and extremely over-priced food. Then it started raining and the sky kept dumping all it's tears on us. With no umbrella, we basically had to wait it out. Didn't go into every store, but managed to hit the necessary ones.

Next... I was hoping Michaels' in Bellingham. But we came across one only one exit after the Premium Outlet. S didn't want to go... but I have 50% off coupons good only for today. Would really want to go. Yes I was mad. Probably because I failed to find anything at last stop. This trip may not be worthwhile if I couldn't get some more stuff.

Thanks S for turning around. However, we missed the exit and was back at the Premium Outlet. (T_T) When we got to Michael's, my 1st and 2nd choice items were sold out. But the rest was OK. Can't complain too much. Thanks for the craft punch, A! Gave S a coupon so he could get some silicone cupcake liners and less grumpy.

One last chance to shop: Costco. I needed windshield wiper blades badly. A bought backup power supply. Tried to install the wipers but was too cold. Thought I could figure it out but not. The guys got mad at me... (T_T) ... because it was too cold? It took too long? Or grumpiness from low blood sugar? Or I was just stupid? (T_T)

We ended up stopping by a small area with a few restaurants near the outskirt of Bellingham, and ate at the Japanese one for dinner. That was the very first time ever that I've seen Japanese restaurant giving you a large glass of ice water instead of a small cup of tea.

Perhaps A's bottle of ice wine from the duty free gave us trouble at the border. Otherwise we could have gotten away without having to stop. He didn't present it's receipt and it ended up on my bill as I was the last in the group. For the $140 I spent counting the ice wine, I had to pay 20-something bucks. So the shoes may not have be a good deal after all. However, it is my size, and may still be worthwhile.

S took Peach Arch and didn't give me a chance to fill up on gas before crossing the border. (T_T) Was he mad or something? But thanks for helping me install the wipers at your parkade. Much appreciated. I couldn't have figured it out myself.

It was around 11 when I got home. Need to work tomorrow. Need to shower. Need to wash my hair. Need to unpack. Most of all, need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: