Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Last purchase

Went around after work to hunt for Olympic stuff for some friends. Zellars North Van and Park Royal. Zellars had nothing good. The Bay West Van still had some stuff, but at full price, it's too expensive. The store closed before I had a chance to get out. A lady who worked there told me I had to walk through the second floor parkade and go down the ramp for cars to get to London Drugs. But I didn't believe there was nothing for pedestrians! After stomping around like a headless chicken trying to get to my car in front of the Bay, I gave up and walked the whole length of the quiet and creepy parkade. There were some stair cases that should let me go down, but no access! Sucks! What an unfriendly mall!!!! And then there was a guy seemed to be following me until I finally found one stair case that worked. That, was extremely creepy. (At least he was wearing one of those sold-out black Olympic jackets with "Canada" across the chest.)

The sale was still on at London Drugs. Not much was left, though. Got some plushie key chains, but couldn't complete a set. I was told to try the one at Lonsdale, so I did. Not before stopping at the Michael's there, since they have some stuff too. Yes, they're half price, and of course nothing good was left.

I complete the set of plushie keychain at the other LD. Plus a red mitten Miga. Ran out of time when I tried to stop by the Michael's on Main. Oh well. At least I got some stuff. Will this be my last?

No comments: