Monday, March 29, 2010

Chiropractor

Much much much needed chiropractor visit! (T_T)

Then lunch with Ce and Sa. Thanks Ce for 026! (^_^) It was pouring rain. Had to park 2 blocks away in the side streets. I guess that was already not bad. But my back was acting up again so soon! Damn the unstable weather! By the time we finished lunch, the sun came out.

Got a picture of the broken-in installation at Cambie and 25th. I thought it was some kind of ad, but it's an art installation. This break-in was on the radio news. Someone stole one of the model cars in the glass case.

After lunch, dentist. They ran out of toothbrush so I didn't get any. Only floss.

Went to DeSeres on Main to pick up a punch that I didn't find in Bellingham. A jump ring mandrel set was on sale so I couldn't resist. Also request a reserve on a bottle of ink.

Stopped by Dollar Giant on Kingsway. Got some beads. Just couldn't resist. Sigh... Got lunch for tomorrow.

Before you know it, the day is gone. Scary!! (T_T)

No comments: