Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hardbite Potato Chips

Photo was taken last September... I'm way behind in these junk food reviews. (Let's say I've stocked up well, hehe...)

Himalayan Crystallized Salt. (Hey, isn't salt a crystal already?) Made in Canada. Maple Ridge BC to be exact. Very rare to see local product. Not cheap, though. $2 for 150g. The aroma is unlike anything I've experienced. It's very "potato" but sweeter. By "potato" I mean it includes the grassiness. Light in salt (whatever fancy salt it is). But still a bit greasy. As the name suggests, the chips are a bit thick and hard. Somehow some chips are soggy. This bag expires in 2 months, so I don't think it's a freshness issue. It's thickness.

It doesn't have the addictiveness that Lays does. Seems to be more healthy.

No comments: