Saturday, March 20, 2010

Airbrush medium

Chiropractor day. Not feeling too well since yesterday. The weather hasn't been bad, but my body feels all wrong. Of course I didn't follow the weather report. The wind and rain came later in the afternoon. So, this time it was a 2-day ahead body-ache forecast.

Finally got a bottle of airbrush medium. Been looking for one since last Thursday. I was surprised Michael's doesn't have it. After phoning around, the Burnaby branch is the only one that has it among the 4 branches. But it's out of the way. Ended up going to Loomis. Since when was their name changed to DeSerres? Anyway, it was refreshing to visit a new store that I've never been to. And they have plenty of good stuff too. Not cheap, though.

Continued working on Pinkys so that I'll have something to paint on Tuesday.

No comments: