Thursday, March 11, 2010

Car

Of course couldn't sleep last night. Went to bed at 6:30. Don't think mom's 100% serious about suicide but you never know. Just because something she said, she destroyed my peace forever. Thanks so much! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Got notice from my boss yesterday saying no work today. Works out fine for my car tuneup. But I stopped the alarm and fell right back to sleep. Ended up an hour late. The garage was super busy. Oh well. It was my own fault and I was prepared to wait. It's just that, there is no heat or air-conditioning. Quite cold. And the place's a mess and dirty.

Finished at around 2. Mr. C recommended Mr. D for fixing my door, so I paid him a visit. Same kind of messy place but slightly better. If memory serves me right, Mr. D fixed my window last time I got broken in... (But I can't trust my memory.) The parts could not be ordered and arrive on the same day. So I paid deposit for the parts and will go back for the installation another day. Need to maximize my work day as I don't know when my boss will be out of town again. She seems very reluctant to tell me the exact day. Come on. It's not like I'll go break into her place or something. Makes me feel I'm not trusted and uncomfortable.

As usual, dad "organize" things his way. Again, he puts cutlery underneath the wire basket, directly in contact with the tray that catches water.

No comments: