Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Car door

No work today. Vampire showed up last nigh. Didn't sleep well. Got up really late. In fact, I got up when P came at 1. Without a chance to use the washroom or drink any water, I proceeded with the meeting. Completed with bad breath and oily face. P hasn't eaten lunch. Too bad all we had was snack-type food, and could only offer the sesame cake and chocolate covered cookies. Not good for lunch.

Went to finish fixing my car door afterward. I still can't believe that one strip of plastic costs $40. Which means labour was $20. It only took him less than 10 minutes to install, though. Is that garage cheap? Not sure. The guy was sanding some parts and was covered in powdery stuff, leaving powder all over my steering wheel, floor mat, and door. Probably the seat too, but I didn't check. Oh well...

Tuesday = dinner with brother's gang day. This time we ate out at Mui's. Love their curry beef rice. It seems to have started some pimples right away...

No comments: