Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Dinner

Eat-out day with brother's gang. It's getting repetitive among the few places we go to. Since last time the Taiwanese place gave us mostly the ends of chicken legs with little meat, we decided to eat at the Korean restaurant tonight. We were a bit disappointed to see all the sizes have shrunk. For the same price and number of dishes, we used to have tons to take home. Now, it was just enough and noting was leftover. The taste didn't change, though. So it wasn't a change of chef. There were only 3 parties including ourselves. I guess we're not the only one who are disappointed.

On our way home, I saw that gas station female beggar again, walking 2 blocks away from our home with 2 friends. OMG... why am I seeing her so often? Is she up to something? One thing I can say, is that she must be living in the neighbourhood. Sigh... I hope she's not gonna sabotage my car or break into our house or something. (T_T)

No comments: