Sunday, March 20, 2011

London Farm

It was supposed to rain last night and today, but it turn out sunny. Excellent! Went to London Farm after picking up A's parcel (which was actually my Pinky). The full tea service has risen to $8.5 but at least there were 4 items and the scone was fresh from the oven. When I first started going there over 10 years ago, it was $5. Is the inflation reasonable? Let's say, back then $5 could only get you a very small mini meal combo in Hong Kong style cafes. Today $8.5 can get you a normal size combo.

Thanks A who came to my aid about the SD card. I appreciate it so very much!!!!! (^_^)

My shoulders started to hurt after I got home. I bet the weather is gonna change. Bye-bye sunshine... (T_T) This is bad. I've postponed tomorrow's chiropractor's visit so I can join my brother. Then Wednesday they're off for spring break. I don't get an appointment until Friday!

No comments: