Sunday, March 06, 2011

Richmond

Dad hogged the washroom for an hour and I met up with A late. (T_T) Thank you for not getting mad, but I've been in a bad mood. Sorry... (T_T)

Went to Richmond after dropping some of A's old stuff to the recycling depot. Didn't have enough time to visit the bead store where I was hoping to get some soft pouches for J's pendant necklace. Oh well. But at least I get Y's b-day card printed (finally). However, the printout was cut on all sides! They didn't fit the image size to the paper size! Sucks! They've been very good every time, until now. What's going on?

French toast at Aoyama Cafe for dinner. It wasn't intended for dinner but too filling. Doesn't matter, food is food. Hung out at A's place afterward. Watched 2 documentaries. Thanks for checking on me after I left. I really appreciate it! (^_^)

No comments: