Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stuff

The Etsy stuff from February 5th finally arrived. There is no way to take this long from Hong Kong by air mail. This has gotta be surface mail. Nevertheless, I'm glad that it's finally here. One of the items is one short. I'm not sure what to do. It will for sure make me look bad if I report it, but it doesn't feel right to keep quiet either. As 2 of the sellers used the rating system to revenge after I left neutral (not negative) ratings. I'm completely disappointed about the Etsy rating system.

Eat-out day with brother's gang, but we decided to get take-out sushi instead. Haven't had sushi for over a month. That Japanese place near them is cheap. However, no need to say, you get what you pay for. (Don't take me wrong. They're still above average.)

Recording and filing the arrival took a long time. Cleaned up a bit, and the day was gone. Boss should be back but I haven't heard from her. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't want me back after I brought up the last homework issue. Oh well. I don't mind. I've been wanting to leave her for a long time. More incentive for me to go elsewhere.... (but where...? Who would hire a half-brain idiot?)

No comments: