Wednesday, March 23, 2011

House-sitting

Dad came home from daycare with a pile of stolen toilet paper and gloves again... (T_T)

Brother and his gang went on an overnight trip so I needed to go feed the guinea pigs. They usually would leave lots of food before leaving, so I intentionally went after dinner. As expected, the pigs cleaned out the bowls. Chopping up the carrots is a bit time-consuming. After feeding them, I gave M a call as usual. (Brother has a phone plan that allows them to call one oversea destination for free.) We talked for at least 2 hours. Didn't have enough time to phone up the other people. Went home, did a bit of file cleanup. And that was it. (Although I still ended up going to bed late.)

Funimation is blocking clips? Why? Fine, I'm gonna turn to support illegal uploads, then.

No comments: