Friday, March 04, 2011

Broken plate

What's happening to me? I broke a plate this afternoon. (Forgot to take a picture...) Those plates are made in Japan, and have been there for as long as I can remember. Estimated at least 35 years old. Sigh... why am I breaking things so often lately? Why do I loose grip so easily? What's going on with my hands???? What's going on with my brain or whatever's left of it????? (T_T)

Yes, vampire confirmed. It was around 2 last night. Again, it came on a day that I must wash my hair. (The hairstylist used hairspray so I couldn't sleep without washing.) Just in case you don't know, hair-washing can stall the vampire and prolong it. Who wants to extend the suffering? (T_T)

First shipment of Etsy order arrived. Cool... but... don't feel like making anything, though... (T_T) Can't sleep either... Must suffer...

No comments: