Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine / birthday

Sorry, no sweet Valentine's Day card. Too depressed to make one.
One of the two nursing homes return my call from last Friday at noon. The appointment was set. Since they're only available Monday through Thursday, and my schedule this week is kind of full, it was set for next Monday.

Mom cooked some of the new year cakes for lunch, so I thought it would be nice to have tea. Ended up dropping the teapot lid, and it broke. Aaaaaaargh!!!! Why why why why why why...! I tried to glue it back with epoxy glue but made some mistakes. The proportion was wrong and the glue wouldn't dry... (T_T) There's a seal inside the lid. I hope I didn't break anything valuable.

Dad's been grumpy again. Looks like he knows he will be sent away, and doesn't like it. But he's fighting us with all the wrong things... Like eating even more out of control, "stealing" our own toilet paper at home, tearing up dry diapers, digging out contents of drawers and spread them out onto tables and counters, refuse to go pee so he'd wet himself, his clothes, and the furniture...

Nevertheless, it's his birthday, so we wouldn't be so straight. Ate-out day with brother was also set to today for the occasion. Dad over ate as usual. Went to brother's place after dinner for mom to play with the guinea pigs. Meanwhile, brother went to Safeway to pick up a cake. This kind of western style cheese cake was a bit too sweet... but I shouldn't complain.

Didn't get to do much besides filing and recording the newly arrived Etsy purchase... oops! Forgot to take a picture! (This one's taken after the stuff has been filed away.) How could I forget?!?!?! Aaaaargh!!!!!! Am I loosing my mind?!?! ... Maybe I am. The rain isn't too heavy but the wind is strong enough to be called a storm. Can't think. This also explains my clumsiness.

To make room for the new arrivals, I had to do a big shuffle of the pill boxes slots. Now that I look back, it was a big waste of time.

No comments: