Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Chinese new year's eve

First 24 hours of vampire is no fun... Had to be ready for the furnace people too. They ended up being an hour late. Nevertheless, the problem was slow motor speed. Very easily fixed. Only took half an hour.

Dad came back from daycare and hunt for food as usual. However, from his pants pocket he took some cake out! That's just gross... (T_T) Must have been given to him by fellow daycare members during lunch time. Of course he ate it. Mom then found the toilet paper and paper towel he stole form the daycare. It filled up a shopping bag. (T_T) At least he seems to have stopped taking gloves. Or, the daycare staff knows to hide them.

I needed to go pay my visa bill. Dec-Jan was more than double my usual spending and I cannot afford to miss the deadline. However, not sure if it's the vampire or the Tylenol, I have no energy and kept dosing off at the desk, wasting the whole afternoon. Luckily, the restaurant mom chose has a bank nearby. So I did it at dinner time.

Came home and continued dosing off. Today has just been a sleepy day with zero energy. I haven't done so, but I think I should take an iron pill. Don't feel comfortable mixing with Tylenol, though.

No comments: