Sunday, February 06, 2011

Metrotown

Met up with J & M after lunch at J's office. His project is at crunch time and he had to work on a Sunday. (So was last Sunday! And of course no extra pay.) Neither M nor myself had permission to enter the studio, so we stayed in the cafeteria. Food was free although I only felt like a cereal bar. Tried to help M with her secret Valentine's Day card to J but he finished too soon! Didn't get to do the actual lettering. Oh well...

Then I fallowed them to Metrotown to pick up some stuff for M's sister... plus their Valentine's Day gifts. J mentioned paying A for the hard drive so I called A out. (Somehow he didn't get paid, though.) J invited us over for dinner but I wasn't comfortable to drive that far on a rainy night to unfamiliar area so I declined. Thanks though! A picked up some cake and we ate that at his place. (Thanks, that was yummy!) Went home for dinner since it's still new year.

No comments: