Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Big cleanup

(Picture taken 2 weeks ago and unrelated to subject. Dad was dismantling a shirt and made a mess.)
Since the motor-change yesterday, no heat's been coming out downstairs and aunt Y's room got very cold. I didn't know she wore a sweater to sleep! So tonight I brought out the portable electric heater from brother and set it up in her room. Hopefully it helps.

The furnace shop's been contacted but they can't come until tomorrow. We'll see what happens. Meanwhile mom kept blaming the maintenance guy for messing around our thermostat setup. She doesn't know how to work it. After reading the menu, I don't think I get it completely either. So... I'd wait for the guy to come. Don't think they messed anything up, though.

Continued cleaning up around the new bookcase and reorganizing it. Still not done. It has turn out to be a much bigger project then I thought. Didn't have time to read the Maya book either.

To make things worse, the vampire showed up late evening. The pain killer is working but still doesn't feel well.

No comments: