Thursday, February 24, 2011

Car tune-up

Finally, took my car in for the 2-month late tune-up. On my way there, heard on the radio that it was -2 degrees. That was around 11... yikes! That garage doesn't have air conditioning or heat. It's covered but also open air. I put on the heaviest coat and was prepared to sit there for a few hours. Turn out it was surprisingly warm! Because the sun was shinning right on my back. I'm sure without that, it would be very different.

Thought there would be lots to fix, but no, only an oil change. Phew... (But is it really OK?) That garage is cheap, but do they skip stuff? Oh well, I shouldn't complain. I've been going there for years and so far so good. (Well... except for not being able to fix the engine warning light.)

Worked on another set of blank Pinky heads. Last set was for a friend. This is for me. Can't resist, hehehe... It's actually more efficient this way too.

At dinner time, dad wouldn't come up again. Should have known better... that he completely wet himself and the chair, and was sitting there waiting for things to dry before coming up, so he could deny he wet himself. Sigh... (T_T) He came up late, and finished eating late, then went for even more food. Mom stopped him, then he went for the junk food... Sigh... (T_T) Oh last night he went number 2 at 5, in the commode. Luckily, mom caught him in time and sent him to the washroom. It's very difficult to clean the commode after number 2. Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: