Friday, February 18, 2011

Chiropractor

Since it's a nice day today, I can't say I'm feeling bad, but my thinking must have been affected. Or I'm just too numb. Looking back 3 or4 days, I was super grumpy.

Made a mistake on the appointment time, and actually arrived on time. (Thought I was late, haha...) Got there at 3:40, waited in the waiting room till 4:15. The chiropractor actually came in... just before 4:30, I think. By 4:45, I was sitting in my car. So, a 15-minute appointment took 65 minutes, while 45 of them was wait time. I brought along some jump rings to fix, but still, too much wait...

Took a walk to the Michael's on Broadway. It was cooooold! I was under-dressed. Strangely, I seemed to be numb to the cold too. Ended up staying there for almost 2 hours! OMG... how did it happen? I was just trying to take a look at everything because I have 2 half-price coupons. OK it must have been sensory overload and took me super long time.

Picked up a bunch of stuff for mom at Zeller's after that, and got home around 8:40. Ate, and fell asleep at the desk again. I thought I had enough sleep. Hmm...

Then, recording today's purchases. Kept dosing off. Was gonna e-mail J but it's too late now. Oh! And I forgot to phone the garage back! They were busy when I tried to book an appointment while waiting at the chiropractor. Awwwww.... (T_T) And I need a haircut too...

No comments: