Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dream

Didn't sleep too well. Kept dreaming but forgot most of it by the time I woke up.

In the dream, I was homeless, and was sleeping on the floor in a supermarket... in the narrow space between the checkouts. I even had a carton box as my "home", and was kind of hiding from the staff. After I got up, I pretended I was a customer. It continued 3 times, (meaning 3 days?) I got up, took my toothbrush out, and went to washroom. On the 3rd time, I was really worried. The staff seemed to have noticed me, but they didn't do anything. But I was thinking, how long is this gonna last? Will I be doing this forever? Then when I went to washroom. The stalls were right there lined up against the wall like fitting rooms. Not sure about the other stalls, but mine had a toilet that was set flushed to the wall on the left. Tried to pee but couldn't use it properly. The dividing walls were raised high and I could see that someone was in the next stall too. Her shoes... looked exactly like Pinky 031.

Dose off at my desk after dinner. Looks like I really didn't get enough sleep.

It was some kind of waiting area... the interior was similar to where I got my smart ID card, but bigger, and not the room, but the hallway. Grayish blue-green carpet with wood penal walls, and there were 2 elevators. The rooms were restaurants. Tonight's dinner members were all there, dining. I went in and out of our room. An East-Indian-looking lady (in her late 20's?) dressed in muslin outfit was feeling sick. Sis-in-law tended to her. Meanwhile I was looking at a dollar-store-like corner nearby. There were a bunch of handbags and reusable shopping bags on the rack. One of them stood out. The packaging said in Japanese "10 pound bag, work-out during any outing". The bag was made of clear plastic and contained a bunch of different size and shape dumb bells. They were kind of cute. I took one (heavy!) and tried to show it to sis-in-law, but she was still busy with the East Indian lady. Uncle and aunt Y2 were at her side too.

Another part of the dream was, I finished some sort of medical appointment with mom and dad, and we were on our way home. It was a nice sunny day and the streets looked like a HK estate. There was a store with gashapon and stuff in the window. I went in and took a look. Can't remember what I saw, though...

No comments: