Monday, February 28, 2011

Chiropractor / Mahoroba

Thank God for chiropractor day. I didn't realized it, but I haven't been able to think straight since Saturday. (Perhaps even Friday.) The treatment made a huge difference. My shoulders are finally able to relax.

Tried to meet up with A to make up for the lost weekend. Some grocery shopping, then hung out at his place. He presented me the gift #2 he's been telling me about, but had been keeping the content a secret. It... it was... the Mahoroba game Pinky! OMG OMG! It's my holy grail! It may not be as expensive as some of those event-limited ones, but to me, this is rarer as I'm not a gamer. (Region coding of the game also makes it near impossible to find over here.)

Wow... thanks A! And thanks J and M too! Who actually brought the Pinky back from Japan.

No comments: