Thursday, March 03, 2011

Haircut

Finally got a haircut. I've never had an appointment in the morning, but that's the only slot available. Let's see... only slept for 4 hours. Trying to finish Y's b-day card so I can go print it out today, but the picture turn out not usable. Pushing is no good. Should have gone to bed sooner. (T_T) Was going to go to north Van to pick up some boxes, but went to lunch with A instead. I felt sorry not to be able to go out yesterday when he called.

Took care of some bills and hung out in Metrotown after lunch. Didn't buy anything. Good? Bad? Neutral? Went home and geeze... felt asleep at my desk right away! So... the whole afternoon was spent dosing off and on. I seem to have developed the ability to dream even when dosing off at the desk.

One pleasant surprise was, I could walk upstairs continuously from the Skytrain all the way to the streets and even kept up the paste for a block until a red light. Last time I was out of breath in front of the Bay. Is it because of the simple leg-swinging exercise I started doing after I wash my face? I know I was extremely out of shape, though.

Dad was doing the "not come to dinner" thing again. Oh yes he completely emptied his bladder on his chair again. Sigh... Can't believe he still insists that he doesn't have any problem! (T_T)

No comments: