Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yarn bead

Experiment failed. Oh well... (What am I gonna to with 3 balls of yarn now?)

Took a walk to the post office to mail the last package I forgot to bring yesterday. It was a nice walk despite the occasional drizzle.

The Mac stickers arrived but one of two was wrong. Luckily the seller is willing to send me the correct one. I shall return the other one.

Thanks T for the special edition Pinky body! Too bad it's made of polystone and very brittle. I'm scared to use it often. After all it's a special. It goes into collection.

... why am I upset that A watched the rest of Dennoucoil alone? Why didn't he invite me? We watched the first few episodes together. Is this a sign that he doesn't want to spend time with me even if he said so? (Which means he lied?) Is it because I try to include him in my activities and not vice versa? Am I running out of patience and lost hope?

No comments: