Monday, January 07, 2008

Coupons

Finally got the remaining 2 fleece caps for my Japanese friend. Sakura probably called me earlier but I didn't turn my cell phone on. Oh well. As long as I manage to dodge the snow, I'm happy.

The strange thing is, they don't have those fleece caps on display. According to the sales clerk, those were specially brought in from the Richmond branch. What? They have more? I'm pretty sure I swiped out everything last time. Turns out there was a shipment on December 24th. (At least that's what I was told. But I don't think I can trust them completely after what happened in December.) 24th... isn't that a bit late for Christmas? As for me, it was out of the question because the parcel was sent on the 17th.

I whined about missing Christmas, and having to make a trip to their Richmond branch to get more caps last time, otherwise I could have gotten another $2 coupon. Then guess what? She gave me a $4 coupon instead of the regular $2! Wow thanks! But then I was there quite a bit earlier, looking around before approaching the counter for pick-up. Just when I was making my way over there, a mom showed up with a defective figurine, and held up one of the sales clerks for a loooong time. The other started eating a sandwich which must have been her dinner. So~ I got tired of waiting and went carton hunting. (Need a box for mailing parcel.) I'm sure she recognized me when I showed up again. Hence giving me the $4 coupon for the wait.

It's snowing like crazy. Fore casted 10 cm by tomorrow morning. I'm glad I picked up the caps tonight. But I probably won't be able to mail them soon...

No comments: