Thursday, January 03, 2008

Spray paint

My brother and his wife went cross-border shopping again and I hitched a ride again. They were buying Christmas nicknacks for next year. Especially small gifts. This way they can save at least half. With 2 girls, they need a lot of gifts. (For teachers, classmates, parents etc.) Too bad they can't buy edible stuff. Those are really cheap now.

I expected to see more but there weren't many. According to my sister-in-law, this year's post-Christmas stuff are unusually few. Oh well we seemed to be too late.

I couldn't find anything good so I ended up getting a bunch of spray paint. Almost half the price here and the selection is much bigger. Oh, and Cetaphil from Costco. But the price went up. It was 2 bottles plus a smaller sample for under $13 before Christmas. Now it's $15 without the sample. Oh well... Still cheaper than anywhere else.

No comments: