Friday, January 04, 2008

Day timer

I was looking around during yesterday's shopping trip, but no luck. Can't procrastinate any longer on buying a day timer although my old one lasts until the end of January... for the fear of selling out, of course. But this is something that should really have been taken care of before the year ends.

Office Depot didn't have any that I like. They're all too thick and too expensive. I need to minimize the weight of my bag, so it has to be the thinnest monthly type, no extra crap, with plastic cover into which I can store coupons is best.

Staples didn't seem promising either. Just like Office Depot, there weren't many left. Only 4 days into the new year and it's all sold out? Ya gotta be kidding me. I was dreading about the possibility of having to switch brand. Nothing else I've ever seen is as perfect as this one, so I really want to stick with this brand.

Then I saw an indecisive guy holding a blue one that looks like my brand! Right in front of him on the shelf, there was one single green one left. I snatched it as fast as I could. Luckily he didn't seem upset or even noticed me. Yup, it was the right brand! And I got the last one! Wow that was too close! Normally I would get a red one, but this time, no choice. I'm lucky to even get one.
Think I should remove the label? Naa... I left the one on last year's anyway. Huh? The name "Hilroy" has disappeared? Actually I never knew it was a "Hilroy".

No comments: