Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sleepy

Energy level fluctuated greatly within the day. Managed to go to the Y after almost 2 months. Ended up sore all over. Have to wait another week before my next chiropractor's appointment... (T_T)

And to the East Indian? or Latino? dark hair pony tail female driver who so rudely and aggressively forced me out of my parking space: Just because you didn't see me, doesn't mean that I wasn't waiting for the space. C'mon, you gotta be fair, my good lady! I was circling the lot for over 5 minutes before you showed up. I was there in position waiting and signaling before you even enter the lot! The idle vehicle behind me must have hidden my right signal from your view. However!!! By the time you moved in front of me, there was no way you couldn't see my signal. Yet you took on a hostile and confrontational attitude, moved your car to "face" me, honk and honk and honk, yell land yell and yell, refused to listen to me, until I finally had to move out and give you the spot. I let you have it because I don't think a parking spot is worth wasting my time auguring over. Plus, I didn't want you to scratch my car or let the air out the tires or something like that. (Yes, I'm afraid you did look like that kind of people.) Yet I did get a stomach ache afterwards, meaning, I'm not as generous as I hope to be. Have you heard of karma, my good lady? Some day you'll get your share. Sigh... can't believe people are so unbelievably rude these days, especially the youth. They each think they own the world. Courtesy and common sense no longer exist. If those are the people who will run the world when I get old, I'm really, really scared. (Note: "run" ≠ "own".)

No comments: