Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sleep record?

Been in bed for 13 hours but couldn't sleep for the first 7. My heart was pounding and every time I almost dosed off, I jumped right back into consciousness as if I was about to suffocate. Maybe it was the painkiller, but that was just ordinary headache pills.

Probably didn't get a good sleep during the last 6 hours either, because of a few phone-calls (none was mine), a parcel delivery (OK that was mine), and my mom's friend was visiting. She's one of those weird and annoying characters. Moments after she left, she rang the door bell again just because she "forgot to say bye to my dad". And of course I was still in bed the whole time, trying to sleep.

My brother and his gang came back yesterday. We ate out to make up for the missed Christmas dinner. Since my younger niece showed some talent on fashion design, I let the girls play with a bunch of my Pinkys after dinner. There were a total of 18. Thought they would share, but instead they divided the dolls up and each played with their own 9. At the end I regretted it, because a lot of parts became loose. Especially the heads. Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: