Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Chiropractor

Thank god it's chiropractor day. My back was so bad it went numb. My thinking was affected too, since I completely forgot to look at crochet thread when I went to Dressew last time. (Plus, looking back yesterday's not using a cart at Extra Food, my thinking was definitely gone.) Made an attempt to Dressew by transit, but after walking for a block, I realized there wasn't enough time. Yes, I had half an hour. Skytrain should only take 10 minutes, but I don't think I can walk fast enough. I'd end up stepping into the door and only have 5 minutes if I were lucky. So I gave up and went to the Kingsway Pricesmart instead to pick up the rainchequed mushroom soup. Parking was really busy. There was an annoying van "adjusting" it's position to the left, into the parking spot I was going to enter, making my spot super tight. The driver, a young woman with a kid, couldn't get out because she didn't leave enough room. Yet she looked at me and kept shaking her head as if I was doing something wrong. You bitch... OK I'm gonna be nice today and back up to let you get out of your van. I even left before you did so you can open your door. Originally I was gonna leave the car there and walk across the street to Dollargiant. Consider this karma. If I didn't have chiropractor, I probably wouldn't care. I really hate not having control over my mood, emotions, and reactions.

Found the washing net A needs at Dollargiant, but forgot to take them upstairs when I went to check his mail. (T_T) Oh well, next time. Looks like the parcel hasn't arrived yet.

No comments: