Friday, May 14, 2010

Chiropractor

Yay~ chiropractor day to relieve my sore back! Actually, my back was better than yesterday. Not sure if it actually heals itself, or I'm just getting numb to the pain.

Went to Avalon to see if they have any parchment card stock that my boss is looking for. She's searched online for hours, but found no where that sells the stuff in Canada! Not a single place! The US stores don't ship outside the States. She's pretty stuck. Sounds stupid, but she might have to drive across the border just to buy paper. Avalon has gray and natural. She's got blue and yellow from... was it Staples or Office Depot? But she needs green and pink the most.

Picked up a few nick-nacks as well. Finally found a dollar store that sell memo cubes. You know, those blocks of memo paper shaped like a cube. I've been to a dozen dollar stores and none of them have it. Looks like it's going out of fashion???

Also got a cow magnet for T the big cow fan. (^_^)

No comments: