Monday, May 03, 2010

Windy haircut

Was hoping to get an appointment on Wednesday, but Monday is the only available spot for the whole week. Oh well, will have to do. Boss' e-mail came at around 11 asking what happened. That's my line. I've been waiting for her confirmation e-mail which never came. Yes we set today up before her trip, but usually she would first let me know that she's back in town. I'm not gonna drive all the way to N. Van unless I get her notification. So, tomorrow instead.

Don't know what happened, but I was late for my haircut again. I'm always late. Yes I know I'm guilty of leaving at last minute, but little things add up. Red lights, pedestrians, lack of parking spot, even buses have to stop in front of me to prevent a small short cut. Luckily I was there only about 13 minutes late. Since I had no choice on which stylist, I landed on one I've never seen before. She's fine, I'm glad. That place doesn't have bad stylist. It was 2:57 when I walked out the door. This means the actually cut only took half an hour.

Stopped by Dressew hoping to find 24g silver wire. Nope, they don't have it. Looked around a bit and picked up some studs. Before I checked mail at A's, I visited the two dollar stores in his area. The first one does have some sort of memo block in a plastic tray, but it didn't feel right so I skipped. The second one has black memo pad for gel pens. Covered in dust an inch thick! Otherwise I might have gotten some just for fun.

Looks like the package hasn't arrived at A's.

The wind storm cause power outage in many places in town. While I was walking around in A's neighbourhood, I saw a blown-down tree and collapsed fence. My back is so wrong, it went all numb.

No comments: