Sunday, May 16, 2010

Coupon

(Backyard fig trees.)
Evil half-price Michael's coupon got me again. Oh well it was a relatively nice day and I should go outside. (It's gonna rain in 2 days according to the forecast.) The vampire slows me down. Left at almost 4. Found a clearance acrylic basketball display case for $14.99. Originally $69.99!!!! After struggling for about 5 minutes, I took it to the cashier. I'm glad I found it, but now I have to make room for it. Not an easy task. It's finally time to fill up that very last corner in my room with a specific size book case. It has to be (1) pine colour, (2) 26 inch wide, (3) 10.75 inch deep, (4) 5 ft 11 inch tall.

Bought nice pastry for tomorrow's lunch at St. Germain. Came home only to find out boss has canceled tomorrow. Oh well. Kept working on my Pinky blog for the rest of the day. Processing images is a lot more time-consuming than I thought. (And I made some decision mistakes too...)

No comments: